Thursday 11 October 2012

The Prep(aration?) #6 - Change of Plan

CHANGE OF PLAN!!

He will go to London from October, 30th - November, 6th
Means .... The proposing plan must change, either after he finish his job or before he leaves to London
So ...
I've been so busy with reschedule my flight and his family to Palembang
The changes are :
1. His family will come next weekend (YES!! A WEEK AWAY) due to his job on November, 3rd
2. One person has canceled the flight, so I have to handle the refund which will take 3 weeks *sadsad*

Now, everything has settled better (I hope) until next weekend
For this weekend, I will go to Singapore (crazy, huh?)
Yeah, I can't cancel the flight because I've prepared all things to Singapore since January --"
Or if I dare to cancel, Yessika and Iin will kill me :(
I'll leave all the rest to him, in dealing with his mom
I'll leave the things about the wedding to my mom (just for this 3 days)

Well anyway, basically I need to refresh myself
I'm tired with the job
And these weeks lately have been a roller-coaster for me

Wish us the best!!!
Fighting!!!


---
him: Yuk, October, 30th til November, 6th I will go to London with the president
me : In what occasion?
him: Mr. President is invited by The Queen
me : WHAT??? YOU CAN SEE WILLIAM AND KATE????!!!!
him: Dunno
me : ARGHHHHH!!! I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU IF YOU COULD SEE HIM!!
him: *flat-face*
me: I'm the one who adore him, and you had the chance to see him :(

No comments: