Sunday 18 November 2012

The WedPrep #7 - flatness

Research on websites was making me sick
So I decided to visit some vendors for cards and souvenirs
This weekend, I got 4 days off from office and I have planned 2 days for searching 
We went to Jatinegara and Kelapa Gading
Now, a new problem came
Too many options made me confused
Plus the weather was so very hot and I can't stand it
But I've saved some phone numbers so I can contact 

Next week, there'll will be wedding festival at JCC
I have talked to him to accompany me coming and he agree (of course!)

Last night, suddenly thoughts crossed my mind
I think about my future with him and I feel insecure
Can I live happily ever after?
Can we be a good parents for our (future) baby(ies) ?
Can I be a good wife?
Can I be a good mom?
Will he love me until the end of time?
Et Cetera ....
*sigh*

It's maybe caused by my period
Sometimes, I'm being too sensitive in my period time

Arranging the wedding should be full of fun
Maybe I pushed myself to hard
I just need to control my mind better *sigh*
I was planning to have a little break with him
No ... I mean that maybe I need a time alone or with my friends
Maybe I just don't know what to speak to him
I don't know how to communicate well in this level of sensitivity
Yeah right, communication student that can't communicate *sigh*

No comments: