Wednesday 30 January 2013

SOTD #11

Yesterday was his birthday
HIS 30th BIRTHDAY!!
And I'm going to marry this-30-years-old-man 
*grin*

A day before, he forbid me to do anything about his birthday and things related to social media
Means, I was not allowed to update any means of social media related to his birthday
Okay, I'm talking around

So I didn't do anything ... until I updated my BB status to "brand new old, same you"
I thought his friend could guess
He called me asking whether I told his friend or no
I denied 
Okay ... then I got busted 
He was grumbling to me, I got irritated
And the silence was around us
When we were aware, we arrived at Sushi Tei
And the coldness melted away *smile*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY SUNSHINE ^^
I can't wait to be your bride, and you'll be my groom 
~ no measure of time with you will be long enough, but let's start with forever~

No comments: