Monday 11 June 2012

SOTD #5 - Mirror Mirror on the Wall

I watched "Snow White and The Huntsman", starring Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth
For me, I Love the twist in the story. I mean, it gives a fresh look for "the-ordinary-one"
Since I was a kid, I love fairytale from Disney, Snow White is one of them

But, there was only one thing annoyed me. Unfortunately, it's Kristen Stewart
Her expressions were so plain. When she's sad, angry, or happy, she showed the same-type of expressions
Who's with me? :P

But, I still love the movie ... (and also William --, )

---
Mirror Mirror on the wall
Who's the fairest of them all?

Him : What kind of spell is that?
Me : Didn't you read the story?
Him : Yeah. But still, what kind of spell is that? what language? Weird
Me : --"

No comments: